How to distract Jo when she is in the kitchen???
Time Wizard Studios is creating Another Chance — an adult point & click, dating sim, VN game!
A downloadable game
Time Wizard Studios proudly presents
Another Chance is an adult game about choices and redemption, about love and lust, and about living out your fantasies!
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
- A point-and-click adventure, dating sim, and visual novel — all in one!
- An engaging and rewarding stat system
- A progressive quest experience with a one-of-a-kind free roam game mechanic
- Wander the halls of Newfall High, filled with nothing but the sultriest, sweetest, sexiest, aged 18 and above and not biologically-related school students and teachers
- Witty and laugh-out-loud funny writing
- Multiple choice story progression
- Mysteries, puzzles, and spooky happenings
- Item mechanics! Combine, Consume, and Use your way to freedom!
- Interact with and Investigate along the way!
- 40+ planned locations
- 20+ kooky characters
- Money, Inventory, Morality, Energy, Dating and other systems galore
- And so much more!
The idea of Another Chance was born three years ago when the Time Wizard wanted to turn his recurring daydream into a reality. He did his best to carry out this task alone, but the road was tough and the obstacles too many.
Eventually, he decided to search for help in this most crucial endeavor. He found the infinity stones of team members, which he proceeded to neatly assemble onto his gauntlet. The result is the most bedazzling masturbatory session you will ever have — just one snap away!
Time Wizard — Project Lead, Director, Producer
Lilwa Dexel — Lead Writer
Miintea — Character Artist
Fabrizio — Background Artist
SypherZent - Demo Lead Developer
Esteban Tamashiro — Lead Composer
Support on Patreon
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It kinda feels like I'm being punished for wanting to investigate everything because of the energy/time meter. I think that's sad, because I absolutely love everything else about the game
They all have the same chin?
i can't get the locker key, how to get it?
I liked the demo very much, top quality, and as a tip
1. i must digress that if you guys are not going to make it in a way that the player can conquest all of them (see all the content) in a single playthrough, (not talking about an harem ending here), then add a "new game+" so that the player can more easily get to the parts that he didn't see;
2. Please don't make missable time based events or i will abuse the save file and be careful about events that overcome one another, i saw bugs in other games that had this kind of thing;
3.Just from inspecting things it costs energy, and i don't really understand why you would want energy in the game unless you want the player to take it slow and don't do everything there is to do in one single day.
I wish you guys luck and good job!
I am glad to learn that you all delayed the next public release in order to put out something more satisfying. Rushing never helps anyone, least of all you guys. Also wanted to say that I don't know if you're looking for any help with the game, but I am a decent writer (went to school for it and everything!). The writing in the demo really charmed me in a disarming kind of way. If there's any way for me to be a part of that, I'd love to talk about it at least!
"Through the Gates of Hell... as I make my way to Homeroom... through the normie lines..." I'd never taught that I'd see a Sabaton reference in this kind of game... Wonderful and kinda weird
Good start so far. Fantastic art. Good dialogue options that let you play the MC a few different ways. I did laugh out loud at a few, so it's funny as promised. Just wish we had a little more of the actual gameplay to see where it's going.
This looks great! Can't wait for the next release!
looks good, i really like Isabelle's design but Flora's near non existent nose makes her kinda look like a ninja turtle
Any idea on approximate full release date?
The game will be released in partial distributions as we develop it. The first partial release is scheduled for sometime in March.
Patrons will be able to play the Closed Beta before the releases go public.
Why specifically point out the the students and teachers aren't related to you when your mother and sister are clearly "romance" targets too?
Who said they are really your mother and sister?
how do download the full version? or not demo version
It is still in development. Patrons will get to play it before it becomes public.
We'll be releasing in portions, so there will be a free distribution for everyone to play in a couple of months while the Patrons get Beta access.
Can't get the key from the guard no matter what I do, even after the teacher tells me to speak with them!